martes, 25 de enero de 2011

the.inspiration.the.excitement.the.beginning.

I am so incredibly excited and inspired at the moment, and it all has to do with the new business I am starting. I haven't stopped thinking, planning, making, brain storming and organising since 7am this morning.wow.
Okay, so I suppose I need to start at the beginning because I haven't told you anything about my new business. My inspiration came upon while browsing the markets of Bangkok. My mom and I came across the most beautiful Indian cottons in all colours and designs; florals, paisleys and circles in pinks, blues, lime greens, reds and lots more. Boom.The inspiration hit me like an exploding volcano - "I am going to use these fabrics to make cushions, bed throws, scarves, table clothes and dressing gowns! That is what I'm going to do, as my full time job." Yes, thats exactly what happened, and then a few minutes later I was fantasising about starting my own business and its all history now.....
My first 2 samples were made yesterday,  and now I am more excited now than ever! They have come out beautifully, we have made a few tweaks but its all a divine work in progress.
If you want a sneak preview, look below.....
So, that is what my plan is so far, lots of exciting things ahead of me. I will post a blog soonest about the name of my company and my logo.
Be inspired.

Blog Archive